Since when did I start looking forward to exercising? When I was on the treadmill this morning, I had the realization that my workout was what got me out of bed this morning. I hopped up ready to get moving. Who is this person? Four months ago, I was sitting on my couch watching TV. Now, I feel drained if I just sit on my behind. It's just such a transformation. I am in complete awe of it. But now that I have gotten to this point, I am declaring right now that I am refusing to go back on the couch. My sedentary days are OVER! My new life will forever be active. The best part of that is my kids will never know any different. They will get the chance to grow up thinking that it's just a part of your day like everything else we do. And if I can accomplish that and do that for them, I will be proud!
B-oatmeal, 1/2 cup blueberries
S-muscle milk
L-salad, veggie burger, soy crisps, orange
S-grapes, almonds
D-chicken and turkey sausage jambalaya, salad
S-celery w/peanut butter
Target points- 30
Actual points- 34
Activity- cardio and weights (5 AP)
Water-130 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment