Saturday, June 9, 2007

My first gain....

I knew it was going to happen eventually. I'm in no way perfect. But in 19 weeks of Weight Watchers, I had my first gain. I gained 1.6 pounds this week. I knew I was going to have a gain when I woke up this morning. My rings were fitting tight, my feet were puffy. At first I was going to use my "no weigh-in pass", but I wanted to be accountable. I am blaming my 5k run yesterday, but I will go back and look at my tracker to make sure. I was so scared of this, but now that it's actually here, I feel fine.

Now, it's a new week, and I will staying on plan. Hopefully, this was just water weight and it will be off next week. If not, we'll see what we can do to change things!

B-oatmeal
S-WW smoothie, skim milk
L-spicy black bean veggie burger, cabbage, orange
S-grapes, jello (sf-ff)
D-chicken breast, cabbage, black beans, whole wheat cous cous
S-94 % fat free popcorn

Water-160 oz
Activity-DOR

No comments: