My running partner and I decided to run a 5k we heard about yesterday just for the heck of it. It was just poor timing considering that it was 95 degrees, the hottest day of the year!!!!! It was excruciating. I was sweating so bad and working so hard that I had to take a break this time. I did walk for quite a bit of time. However, I did work hard enough to shave 2 minutes and 25 seconds of the time I made on my first 5k!!!! All in all, it was a good day! An exhausting one, but good overall.
B-oatmeal, ww smoothie, milk
S-grapes
L-salad, veggie burger, soy crisps
S-orange, snickers marathon bar
D-chicken breast, brown rice, broccoli
S-94 % fat free popcorn 100 cal pack
target points 30
actual points 34
activity 5k run (8 AP's!!!!)
water160 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment