Sunday, June 10, 2007

I've taken the plunge and switched...

I switched to Core yesterday. I have been thinking about it for a long time, and I would always find an excuse not to do it. Mostly it was just fear. Would I feel too restricted? Would I know when to stop eating? Will it be boring?

Well, I decided to just go ahead and do it. I really need a change. I feel like I was becoming too lackadaisical with Flex. I wasn't completely measuring portions. I felt like I was getting more out of control. So, we'll change to Core for a week or two. This is day two and so far, I haven't felt deprived or restricted. It's actually kind of nice to know that I can eat whenever I want. I noticed that I was always thinking about food when I was doing Flex the last couple of weeks. I would be eating but thinking a head to my next meal already. I figure with my gain at WI yesterday, it's the perfect time to make the change. Let's hope that it's a change for the better.

B-oatmeal, blueberries with cinnamon and splenda
S-EAS shake (after workout)-2 points
L-BSCB, cabbage, black beans, whole wheat couscous
S-grapes, 1T skippy natural super chunk 2.5 points
D-mini meatloaves, green beans, salad w/ oo and vinegar
S-plain ff yogurt, blueberries, banana, splenda (so yummy!)

Activity-strength training( full body) and core (4 AP's)
Points used 4.5 (4 AP's, 0.5 WPA's)
Water 140 oz

No comments: