Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Boy am I sore!

OUCH! I sure did work out that aggression yesterday. I am paying for it today. I am really sore! LOL. It's good though. I like having the reminder that I worked out. It helps keep me on plan for the day especially with my eating. I have been weaker lately, so it's nice to have the memory of how hard I worked when I am tempted with chocolate and chips at work. My workouts have been changed up this month, so instead of doing arms/chest one day and legs another, I am doing them both. The result is a whole body soreness that I am not used to. LOL. Six months ago, I would have used my sore muscles as an excuse to rest, but now, I move around MORE because it's a GOOD thing not a bad one. It just never ceases to amaze me how different I am in such a short time.

B-WW smoothie, skim milk, oatmeal, blueberries
S-grapes
L-jambalaya, salad
S-orange, yogurt, fiber one
D-ground turkey soft taco, celery and carrot sticks
S-didn't have one

Target Points 30
Actual Points 29.5
Activity-DOR
Water 100 oz

No comments: