Core is really not bad at all. I don't understand what all the fear was. I haven't felt deprived at all, and that was my biggest fear. It's been nice to not have to count and measure EVERY little thing. I don't think I am eating any more than I was on flex. I've just had to tweak a few things. I just hope that it translates into a loss on the scale. I've been continuing to have my 1 Tbsp of peanut butter to fight off that craving, and it seems to be working thus far. It's amazing how having a small dose of something that was you weakness helps to keep things under control. I love all these tricks I am learning that will help me keep this weight off for good.
B-WW smoothie, skim milk
S-grapes
L-mini meatloaf, cabbage, whole wheat couscous
S-ff plain yogurt, blueberries, banana, splenda
D-chicken breast, salsa, black beans
S-94% ff popcorn. 1 T peanut butter (2.5 points)
WPA's used 2.5
Water-140 oz
Activity-DOR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment