Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It will take more planning...

Core will definitely take more planning on my part. I could have a kashi granola bar or something on the run, but it's not Core, so I would have to count my extra points for it. Or, I could take the time to make a goodie bag with all fresh things that I don't have to count points for. I will have to get used to that. It's hard at times with the baby, because sometimes, I only have a small window of opportunity to get out the house before it's time for another nap or she doesn't want to be in her seat or something. I think that I will just have to my own "on-the-go" pack or something.

Other than that, I haven't run into any problems. This is definitely not a good plan for someone who can't/doesn't like to cook. Overall though, I have noticed that I feel less bloated, so I am hoping that's due to eating cleaner.

B-WW smoothie, ff milk
S-veggie burger w/salsa (after workout)
L-mini meatloaf, salad, ww couscous
S-soy crisps, orange (2 points)
D-pork tenderloin, sauteed green beans, brown rice
S-ff plain yogurt, blueberries, bananas

Water 140 0z
Activity-weights day (full body)-4 AP's
Non-core points-2

No comments: