I have seriously slacked on my journaling over the last month. I've had a lot of stuff going on in my personal and professional life, and I just felt that having to do one more thing (blogging) was just too overwhelming. I have been staying OP for the most part, but I did have a week of vacation that was not my finest.
BUT, it's a new month, I am ready to get my head completely back in the game. Today is measurement day with Corinne and the Phit-N-Phat women, so it's usually an exciting time. I lost another 8.5 inches this month which brings me up to a total of 28 inches in the past three months that I have been working out with my trainer. I think out of everything, that's the thing that I am most proud of. The weight loss is great, but the inches are so much more tangible. People don't see the numbers on the scale, they see the inches.
Yesterday, I saw a professional acquaintance who I hadn't seen for about 2 years. We had an appointment with each other, so she was expecting me. When I walked up to her, I was a bit offended be she didn't even acknowledge me. When I spoke to her, she was shocked. She didn't recognize me! She said that she wasn't expecting to see some skinny girl walking into her office. It made my day. Heck it made my week.
Tomorrow is weigh in day at WW for me. I haven't been to a meeting in 3 weeks because of my vacation, but I don't care what the numbers on the scale say. The inches matter more to me!
B-WW smoothie, skim milk
S-oatmeal, watermelon
L-saladworks blt salad with vinegar and oo
S-orange, yogurt, fiber one
D-chicken breast, steamed green beans, brown rice
S-apple w/1Tbsp peanut butter
Target points 30
Actual points 32
Activity strength and cardio 5 AP
Water-130 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rho - what a great NSV for you!! And I'm so glad you're back in the swing!
Post a Comment