How do I see myself smaller? I know that I still have quite a bit to lose, but I know I've also come a long way. But why can't I wrap my head around it. I still see myself at almost 190 lbs. Although, I now have more developed triceps instead of fat, I still expect to see my arm waving back at me when I greet people. It's just very surreal for me sometimes, this whole process. Someone at work called me "thin" yesterday! Me...thin?!? What? I'm not thin, but I know realistically that I am smaller than what I used to be. I just have a hard time seeing it. Does it get better? Will I always be vacillating like this? Yesterday, I was so excited. Today, I am back to being the fat girl. What is my problem?
B-WW smoothie, skim milk
S-oatmeal, egg beaters
L-salad, boca burger, soy crisps
S-grapes, fat free american cheese
D-3 oz sirloin, steamed veggies, 1/2 large sweet potato (went to outback)
S-almonds, orange
Target points-31
Actual points-35
Activity-legs and cardio day (5 AP's)
Water-130 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment