My DH is out of town for a few days, and I have had to experience first hand what it would be like if I were a single mom. Honestly, I don't know how these women do it. They are strong, and amazing because I am truly beat. I have been up non-stop, and I just haven't had a second to rest until now. Between work and the kids, I really don't have one thing left. I will be really glad when he comes back tomorrow evening.
I've also noticed that I want to snack more when I am lonely. However, I identified that loneliness and called DH instead of snacking blindly. I feel that was a major accomplishment for me. I also didn't stress eat even though there was a cheesecake at work that was REALLY calling my name.
B-WW smoothie-chocolate
S-didn't get one
L-salad with oo and vinegar, lean cuisine (spicy hunan stir fry with beef-one of the twice the veggies meal)
S-orange, dannon light and fit
S-grapes
D-salsa chicken
S-almonds
Target points 31
Actual points 31
Activity none
Water 130 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment