Wednesday, April 11, 2007

OMG, it's a muscle!

I have muscles! I mean I know I have muscles, I wouldn't be able to move without them, but I actually have a defined muscle. Today, I was talking to a coworker about someone we know who got gastric bypass. She was making the comment that their trainer said that he was getting muscle definition. I then proceed to flex my bicep and say "man, I wish I would get some definition". And as I said that, out pops a muscle! I almost fell out of my chair. It was defined and tight. It was a thing of beauty. It made me feel great all day. Even when IL's wanted to get Philly Cheese steaks, I brought them some, and didn't have any at all.

It's the little things that are making this worthwhile. Six weeks into working with my trainer, and I just got the ammunition I needed to keep going. Talk about some positive reinforcement! I can't wait to see what other muscles pop up in the next few weeks! WOOHOO!

B-Weight Watchers Smoothie, skim milk
S-dannon light and fit, kashi go lean crunch
L-salad, shrimp gumbo, orange
S-fiber one cereal, grapes
D-Lean cuisine and cabbage
S-almonds

Target points 31
Actual points 30
Activity none
Water 120 oz

No comments: