Making a lifestyle change isn't easy...at first. It's a new way of life. It's like learning to walk. Those little baby's keep getting up and stumbling over and over again until they get the hang of it. Eventually, it becomes natural to them. I so believe that that's what's going to happen to me. And I just keep reminding myself of that when I see temptation at every turn. It's so hard sometimes. I may stumble sometimes, but eventually, this lifestyle will be as natural as walking, won't it? I often wonder how long it's going to take before that lovely cupcake doesn't look so appealing, or the greasy fries aren't calling my name. I wonder if I will ever win. Will it always be such a struggle?
B-WW smoothie, skim milk
S-dannon light and fit, kashi go lean crunch
L-shrimp gumbo, brown rice, salad
S-orange, fiber one
S-grapes
D-boca burger, blackbeans, brown rice, cabbage
Target points-31
Points used-30.5
Activity-none
Water-120 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment