Friday, April 13, 2007

It's Friday the 13th!

It's Friday the 13th and the day has been a little crazy. It began when I woke up and had a funny feeling that I should call my mom. When I did, she told me that she had accidentally put her hand in the garbage disposal when it was on (long story)! Thank God, she didn't lose any fingers but was a bit banged up. She didn't want to go to the ER, but I finally convinced her.
Therefore, I didn't get a change to get any breakfast. Once we were done with the ER, I didn't want to just abandon her so we hung out a bit, and I didn't get home and eat something substantial until 5:30 pm. All I had before then was a cup of grapes, and an orange. So, I was not a good planner today. BUT, in my defense it's hard to plan when you have to rush to the hospital. Then, I had to shuttle the in-laws around today. So, I really didn't get a chance to have any me time. Therefore, when DH got home and about an hour after I had eaten something, I was looking forward to working out.
Boy did I suffer. I had been doing badly with my running over the last week, so I was looking forward to getting back on track. About a mile into my run, I had an overwhelming feeling that I would not be able to keep down what I ate (if you know what I mean). I have never felt so sick with exercise. I actually had to go and throw up. That freaked me out. I felt better afterward, but wasn't able to finish my run. I walked the rest of the way. It was really awful.
It's amazing how things can go so wrong when your schedule gets off.

B-none
S-grapes
S-orange
L-shrimp gumbo, 1/2 cup brown rice, celery, 2T hummus
D-boca burger, salad, oo, 2 T salsa

Target points-31
Actual points-32
Activity-cardio 40 mins, abs/core (4 ap's)
Water-130 oz

No comments: