I love the way that when you make and stick to positive changes how it starts to catch on. My DH has now gotten his own set of weights and a weight bench to go in my "home gym" so that he can work out too. At work, I've gotten quite a few of the girls to start bringing salads for their lunch. And today, one of my other coworkers was so impressed with the smell of my salad (or rather my olive oil, vinegar and spices dressing) that she said that she was going to go to the grocery store to buy herself some salad. She also told me that I have inspired her to start working out because she sees the changes that I have made. It's really made me feel so much more positive and proud of what I've been doing. This change is so good for so many reasons and I was just really reminded of that today. :)
B-kashi go lean crunch, skim milk
S-none
L-salad, oo and vinegar, 2 wasa rye crackers, 1 wedge laughing cow, deli-sliced ham
orange
S-dannon light and fit, fiber one
S-kashi TLC granola bar
D-hearty stuffed cabbage, 1 cup green beans, carrots and celery w/hummus (2 tbs)
S-unsweetened applesauce, 94% ff pop corn 100 calorie pack
Target points-32
Points used-32.5
Activity-none
Water-100 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment