When you have a sick baby, and you've been working, and you've only gotten 4 hours of sleep in the past two nights, it's really hard to make sure that you have eaten all your points. I did a poor job tonight of getting in all that I needed to and I know that. But, I have found that when I am just exhausted, sleep is going to win EVERY time. I can't function when I'm exhausted. I will make sure to fuel well tomorrow before working out, but I know that my sleep was much more important. I needed that nap after work. It's just as simple as that!
B-kashi go lean crunch, skim milk
S-didn't get one
L-salad with oo and vinegar, ww frozen meal (creamy paremsean chicken), orange
S-dannon light and fit, fiber one
S-unsweetened applesauce
D-hearty stuffed cabbage, green beans
Target points: 32
Actual points: 25
Activity:none
water: 100 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl! Sleep does have to win. You can't get fitter if you don't get your sleep. It's just as important as eating and exercising. One day of being under points is not going to hurt you. YOu take those naps and I hope the baby gets to feeling better. :) Thinking about you!
Post a Comment