I had Weigh In today, and I have now lost 26.2 pounds with weight watchers! I have lost 32 pounds total because I had lost some while trying to do WW online. I just love this program. It really works. And, the best part about it is, that I have changed my eating voluntarily. I am doing the flex program on WW which means that you count points for your food, and you only are allotted a certain amount of points per day. You can absolutely eat anything on this program. As long as you are accountable and count the points for it. In the beginning, I did eat absolutely anything...candy bars, french fries, anything. But, as I have gone through the last 13 weeks, I notice more and more core foods that I am eating. It's wonderful. I am eating cleaner, I have a healthier, more active lifestyles, and I look better than I have in the last 6 years!
So, now for some NSV's (non-scale victories). My skinny jeans are now loose! It's amazing. I am so proud of myself. Also, I officially have no work clothes that actually fit. Everything's too big. I had to shopping in my mom's closet this week to get some outfits that fit. And, they were a size small! I haven't seen a size small anything in forever! And then the last thing is that, I have finally been able to look my self in the mirror, and I can actually SEE that I have lost weight. I know that I have a long way to go, but 32 lbs and 18 inches ain't too bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rho,
This is so great. I'm so proud of you and I know exactly how hard you work daily. Children, husband, work it can really take a toll. But the victory you have made is so awesome. Now we need some pics girl!
Kathleen
32 lbs and 18 inches is AWESOME!!!! Great work! Celebrate that success - you've earned it!!
Trish
Post a Comment