Monday, April 23, 2007

In a funk...

It's not a good day for me today. I am in a funk. I am so scared about this race. I mean I know that it's not the end of the world not to be able to finish a 5k, but that was my entire goal. It's one of the big things that got me started on this journey. I am feeling really defeated right now. I was going to try to get outside and do some jogging again since I did so poorly yesterday, but I was so sore, I figured that was my body telling me that I needed a rest.
And to top it off, this is the week where I work everyday, and it just gets my entire schedule off. I am in a foul mood because of that, and I can't even stand being around myself! I promised myself that I was not going to revert back to my old ways and "feed" this bad mood. I am going to find other ways to deal with my feelings besides eat. That's why I am participating in this pity party right now. I figure that if I just get it all out, it's done, and I won't let it eat at me anymore, thus not causing me to eat. I just hope it works. I am going to outline my menu now, so I won't eat anything else.

B-WW smoothie, skim milk
S-grapes
L-salad (oo and vinegar), deli ham, whole wheat pita, laughing cow cheese, orange
S-yogurt, puffed wheat cereal
D-beef and penne bake, salad (oo and vinegar), steamed green beans
S-94% ff popcorn, almonds

Target points-31
Actual points-33
Activity-DOR
Water-120 oz

No comments: