People are really noticing my weight loss. It feels a little weird. I don't want to be complimented. It makes me feel a bit self-conscious. I am NO WHERE near where I want to be, so I am still quite disappointed with my body. I really don't see how I will ever be satisfied. But, I may be a little more comfortable in my skin when I get smaller. I think I actually felt more comfortable being "invisible". I don't think I've ever admitted that to myself before.
B-kashi go lean crunch, skim milk
S- 1 cup grapes
L-salad, oo and balsamic vinegar, 2 wasa rye crackers, 1 wedge
laughing cow cheese, 1 oz deli sliced ham
S-yogurt, fiber one, orange
D-Shepherd's pie, carrots and celery w/2 tbsp hummus
S-almonds, skim milk
Target points-32
Points used-31.5
Activity-none
Water-100 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boy, can I relate to this!!! I kept covering up and hiding behind the camera because I was so uncomfortable with the attention.
At Christmas, one of my co-workers insisted that I and another employee pose for "biggest loser" photos. Because I was doing it with someone else, I went along with it. But I was still much more comfortable behind the camera.
I was starting to get used to the attention - even enjoying it! - but then the weather started getting warmer. Which means not hiding behind clothes/coats/etc. YIKES - I'm back in that place of being uncomfortable.
I just keep reminding myself that I'm on a journey - and not just weight loss. I'm really becoming a new, improved me!!
Post a Comment