Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bravo to me!

I have gotten in a groove with bringing my breakfast and lunch to work as well as my snacks. It's now become routine. I've gotten more comfortable with saying no to food that we have in the office. Even if I want it, I just don't get it because I am afraid that I will slip back into a feeding frenzy and reverse all the good progress that I have accomplished. I don't feel guilty anymore that people buy me cookies and chocolate and I refuse them. I just politely thank them and say that I don't want it. People resisted at first because I used to be always up for some goodies. Now, most people won't even ask me. BUT, there are still those few that just keep on trying. It's kinda funny! I'm just glad I am not having problems saying no anymore.

B-kashi go lean crunch, skim milk
S-grapes
L-salad (00 and balsamic vinegar), 2 wasa rye crakers, deli sliced ham, 1 wedge laughing cow
S-dannon light and fit, 1/2 cup fiber one, 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
D-sheperd's pie, 2tbs hummus, carrots, celery sticks
S-orange, almonds, skim milk

Target Points: 32
Points used: 32
Activity: none
Water: 110+ oz

No comments: