I am so happy today! I did my workout this morning, and I feel like I have come upon a HUGE milestone.
I am doing the "couch to 5k" running program and I am in my last week. I ran for 30 minutes today! 2 months ago, I was really struggling trying to run 1 minute! Now, I am running 30 minutes. I get into this zone about 10 minutes into it that just keeps me going. It's great. I now know what people are talking about. I can't wait to go outside to run. For the first time, I think I will be ready for the 5k I want to do in May! Also, my heart rate has come down a lot since the I first started. When I would run, my heart rate would be almost 200. I thought I was going to die. Now, I am looking at 170's. I know that's still really high, but I'm getting there! I LOVE THIS!
B-oatmeal, skim milk
S-kashi go lean crunchy bar (chocolate peanut)
L-peking pork chop, 2 wasa rye crackers, 2 tsp hummus, 20 baby carrots
S-orange, almonds
D-salad, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, Sheppards pie
S-unsweetened applesauce, skim milk
Target Points 32
Actual Points 34
Activity C25k and arms (7 AP's)
Water 140 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment