On my workout days, I like to wake up, feed the baby, eat breakfast, and then get into my workout clothes and spend the next hour or so concentrating on my workout. It's the second or third thing I like to do in the morning. It just seems like my whole day is so much better planned when I get a chance to workout first thing in the morning. Of course that isn't how my day went this AM. I didn't get a chance to workout until mid-afternoon, and it just isn't the same. My stamina seems worse, and I don't get the same endorphin release. I am sure that it's all in my mind, but my day just doesn't seem right.
B-oatmeal, skim milk
S-kashi chocolate almond bar
L-boca burger, salad (00 and balsamic), chocolate milk
S-orange, almonds
D-salsa chicken, salad
S-dannon light and fit, fiber one
Target points- 32
Points used-32
ActivitY- c25k and abs/core day (6AP's)
Water-120 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment