I love watching my husband with my kids. I loved him before, but I never knew how much I could love him and did love him until I see him loving our children. He's so gentle and patient, and they just adore him. It makes everything I am doing so worth it. I want to have another 70 years to be around and enjoy my family. Ok, maybe that's a little unrealistic, but, it's something to shoot for.
We didn't do anything big for Father's Day. We just stayed home and enjoyed each other. We watched the baby try to crawl while my son tried to teach her how to do it. It was a perfect day...I look forward to many, many more.
B-egg beater omelet with tomatoes, red bell peppers, soy cheese, quac, and salsa
S-peach, oatmeal
L-plain ff yogurt, blueberries and bananas
D-general tso's chicken (core recipe), broccoli
S-94% ff popcorn
WPA's-none
Activity-3.25 mile run (4 AP's)
Water-140 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment