Monday, April 2, 2007

Why can't we be proud of ourselves????

Why can't I be proud of myself? This came up for me today. It was measurement day today with my trainer. So, I, as well as her other clients, was supposed to track my measurements from last month to now to evaluate the losses. We as a group, and a lot of us individually, did a wonderful job with losing inches this month. Corinne is really proud of us and wants us to share our accomplishments. Now, why is that so hard for me to do? I am so proud of the other women who are making these huge strides, and the little ones. It's so inspirational. Don't I want to be that for someone else? for myself? So, I am making a promise to myself. I am going to share my victories with those who are on this journey with me, and maybe some of those who may want to get there. Because, honestly, if Corinne hadn't shared her victories and her story, I may not be where I am now. :)

B-kashi go lean crunch, skim milk
S-none
L-salsa chicken, salad w/oo and vinegar
S-dannon light and fit, fiber one (1/2 cup), orange
D-herb-stuffed pork chop, snow peas, celery
S-unsweetened applesauce, 94% fat-free popcorn

Target Points-32
Points used-32
Activity-none
Water-130 oz

No comments: