Why am I still scared to speak up for myself? My in-laws are in town for the week, and my MIL has graciously offered to cook the whole week for us. It was a nice offer, but she doesn't cook WW-friendly. I didn't speak up at all. I didn't offer to cook and I didn't want to let her know that I have started to make positive changes in my lifestyle and wouldn't be partaking of her meals. I worried about this all day at work I didn't want to offend anyone, but I also didn't know how I was going to make it all week eating that food and not gaining weight.
It ended up being no problem. DH championed for me, and he told his mother that I was doing WW and that I wouldn't be able to have any of the meal she made for dinner. I was so happy that he was so supportive. It wasn't even a big deal. I made my separate easy dinner and no one said a word! I should have been more willing to stand up for myself. This is a positive change, and if someone is offended because I want to be healthy...oh well!
B-WW smoothie, skim milk
S-kashi go lean crunch, dannon light and fit
L-salad, salsa chicken, orange
S-grapes
D-tuna salad on veggies
S-94 % ff popcorn, almonds
Target Points- 31
Total Points- 31
Activity-none
Water-140 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment