I am a bit frustrated with myself, with my life today. When I signed up with my trainer, Corinne ( http://phitnphat.wordpress.com/), one of the first things she asked was what time I could HONESTLY commit to exercising. I like the way that she asked that because she didn't dictate, but she also wanted me to be realistic. I felt that I was, and I said that I could only commit to the days when I didn't work to workout. That works out to be 4 days a week. Good, right? It is good. I have been doing that for the last 7 weeks, and I have had GREAT results. But, I have also been bitten by the "exercise bug." It makes me feel good and look better. It helps with my stress and gives me a pep in my step on the days I workout. So, I decided that I would try to add an extra day of cardio during the week (on one of the days I work), just so that I can try to capitalize on the feeling. Well, it just doesn't work! I have tried and tried. *sigh* I can't do it in the morning, as I already get up at 5 am, and that's a struggle with a baby who doesn't sleep through the night. So, I have been trying to do it in the evening when I get home. Dinner's usually already done because we do a ton of leftovers during the week. Yesterday AND today, I came home took my clothes off and immediately put my workout clothes on, so I would be ready. But, something always comes up. It's just seems impossible to get 30 minutes to myself to get a quick cardio routine in. I guess I'll have to keep trying. Even if it doesn't happen consistently, it's better than not trying at all, right?
B-WW smoothie, skim milk
S-none
L-salad with deli sliced ham on top, orange, dannon light & fit, kashi go lean crunch
S-grapes, 2 wasa rye crackers, laughing cow cheese
S-unsweetened applesauce
D-chicken breast, black beans, green beans, salad
S-almonds
Target points-31
Actual points-32.5
Water-130 oz
Activity-none
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment