Isn't amazing how out of it you can feel when you have guests? My in-laws visit has my house in disarray, and my kids and my schedule completely off. It's going to take at least another week for everyone to get back to normal. I am ready to get back to having a better schedule with my eating, so that I feel more in control when it comes to those temptations. Eating regular small meals has really been immensely helpful when it comes to that. I know that I still had a loss this week, and that I wasn't off plan or anything, but I wasn't on MY program...the way I like to manage my lifestyle.
B-Quaker oatmeal, skim milk
S-EAS shake, 1/2 cup egg beaters, canadian bacon
L-salad, chicken breast, soy crisps
S-almonds, wasa rye crackers
D-shrimp stir fry, 1/2 cup brown rice
S-dannon light & fit, fiber one
Target points-31
Actual points-34
Activity-30 min run + 30 min walk (6 ap's)
Water-130 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can so relate to this. Coming back from vacation, I really appreciate my home more. Staying in a hotel with my Dad and his wife, then with my sister, was a big challenge. And not having my food, my stuff, etc. around me made it very hard.
Enjoy some peace!
Trish
Post a Comment