Work was absolutely unbelievable. First, a patient brought in bagels and muffins. (did I mention that carbs are my absolute WEAKNESS) I was able to resist that. Then, we had a lunch that consisted of fatty lasagna, and chicken parm. Plus, there was a plate FULL of brownies, blondies, and cookies. It was so tempting. I completely resisted it all. I just got my lunch and went into my office to eat. It was hard, but it's definitely getting easier. It's a lot easier to resist on days that I work out though. However, I don't work out on days that I work. Today though, I just kept feeling the abs/core workout I had done yesterday when I would laugh or use my abs, so I just kept reminding myself that I didn't want to destroy the hard work I put in yesterday. A few months ago, I would have just succumbed.
B-kashi go lean crunch, skim milk
S-grapes
L-salad w/oo & vinegar, ww frozen meal
S-dannon light-n-fit, fiber one, orange
D-salad, pork tenderloin, zucchini, summer squash
S-almonds, skim milk
Target points 32
Actual points 32
Activity none
Water 120 + oz