Sunday, March 18, 2007

Back on track...

Ok, now it's time to get back on track. Last week was a nightmare as far as my eating is concerned. I feel so much better when I'm eating enough, and I'm eating the right things.

I worked out this morning. I did a 25 minute run yesterday, so it was difficult for me to do another one this morning, but I did do 22 minutes. I don't think that's too bad considering that it was my first time running back-to-back. I also did abs and core, and that's something that I really need to work on. After 2 kids, I have a hard time believing that it will ever get tight again.

B-oatmeal, skim milk, orange
S-kashi go lean crunch bar
L-salad, 2 wasa rye crackers, deli sliced ham, 1 wedge laughing cow cheese
S-23 almonds, milk
D-chili roasted pork tenderloin, 1/4 cup rice, steamed zucchini and summer squash
S-100 cal mini bag popcorn

Target points 32
Points used 32
Activity C25K and abs/core (6 AP's)
Water 120+ oz