Monday, March 26, 2007

M&M's are NOT my friend...

UGGGH, I don't understand why it's so hard to go to work. There's nothing but tempting food all around. I was thankful that my legs were sore because I was reminded of all the working out I did this past weekend. There was no way that I was going to destroy that. LOL I must admit though that it was hardest when my co-w0rker and friend, brought out a bag of plain m&m's. That was really hard. I can honestly say that I have not been as tempted as I was in that moment since I started WW. I soooo wanted some m&m's. One can't hurt, can it?

Then I started thinking about all the hard work I have put in. I didn't want to destroy that by eating some tiny little chocolate candies. I mean, I am sure just a couple wouldn't hurt, but I don't think I would've been able to stop at a couple. I just decided to get my yogurt instead.

I felt pretty proud of myself for getting through that temptation. It was hard, but worth it. And it's going to be more worth it when I reach my goal. Hopefully, it will get easier as time goes on too. It WILL get easier, right?

B-kashi go lean crunch, skim milk
S-grapes (1 cup)
L-tuna, 2 tbs kraft miracle whip lite, 2 tbs relish, salad,
2 wasa rye crackers, 1 wedge laughing cow cheese
S-dannon light and fit, 1/2 cup fiber one, orange
D-peking pork chops, green beans, 1/2 cup brown rice
S-1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce, almonds

Target points 32
Actual points 31.5
Activity: none
water 12o oz

1 comment:

Trish said...

Congrats on resisting! I just went through something similar - I'm the head of marketing at my company and we made truffles for an event. I have about 100 little gold boxes filled with truffles sitting on my desk. And EVERYONE keeps telling me how good they are. I have resisted because I keep thinking about how hard I'm working and I realize that it's JUST NOT WORTH IT!

Kudos to you!!