I worked out this morning though. I started my second week of my training program. I know it's only been a week, but it was easier than last week. I know I'll be sore tomorrow, but I wasn't as sore today. It's amazing how good working out makes you feel. I feel ready to take on the world afterward. Why did I let myself go so long without doing it?
Snack (before workout)
1 bar Go Lean Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Bliss Bar
Breakfast
1/2 cup Egg Beaters ,1 slice cooked Canadian-style bacon,
2 1/2 Tbsp salsa
Lunch(at the salad at 1pm then the rest at about 4 pm)
2 slice Wasa Hearty Rye Crispbread Crackers ,1 serving Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ham
1 wedge Laughing Cow Light-garlic and herb,1 cup grapes
salad with oo and balsalmic vinegar
Snack
1 serving Dannon Light and fit yogurt , 1/2 cup Fiber One
Dinner
2/3 cup mashed potatoes, 1 cup canned spinach ,1 Mini Meatloaf
1 orange
Snack
12 almonds
Activity-couch 2 5k week 6, arms day(6 AP's)
Water-120+ 0z
Target points-32 (nursing)
Total points- 22