I didn't know exactly how to begin with my food diary, but I figure you've gotta start somewhere. This will probably be a work in progress and may change as time goes on.
Monday, the beginning of the work week. I always dread it, but this week is even worse. I usually work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, but this week is different. I work all week. I usually do that every 4-5 weeks. It always takes a lot out of me, and this is the first time I am doing since going back to work from maternity leave. I think it would be more doable if my 4 month old was sleeping a little better, but I know that won't last forever. Ate pretty well today, it wasn't too hectic at work, which is nice.
Breakfast
1 cup skim milk, 1 cup kashi go lean crunch
Snack
1 large orange(s), 1 kashi tlc granola bar-peanut butter
Lunch
1 wedge Light Creamy Swiss Original Flavor,2 slice Hearty Rye Crispbread Crackers
1 serving Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ham
salad with 1 tsp oo and 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Snack
dannon light-n- fit yogurt, 1/2 cup fiber one cereal, 1 cup of grapes
Dinner
1 cup canned spinach,2/3 cup mashed potatoes, 1 Mini Meatloaf
salad with 1 tsp oo and 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Snack
23 almonds, 1 cup skim milk
Activity-none
Water-120+ 0z
Target points-32 (nursing)
Total points- 32