Well, it's been a while. The last month has been quite chaotic for me. I've had a job change, so has my DH, and I still have two small children who are wonderful but keep me very busy. Needless to say, I haven't truly been giving my 100% to the Phit-n-Phat lifestyle. My workouts have truly suffered.
I haven't been that worried about it though..until today. The scale has still been moving nicely. As a matter of fact, I am less than 10 lbs away from my Weight Watcher's goal, so I feel that overall I have been very successful. However, I got the shock of my life when I participated in "measurement day" with Corinne. Each month, we take our measurements to get an idea the inches we've burned off with our rigorous workout. In the 3-4 months prior, I have burned 28 inches, which is amazing. I couldn't have asked for better than that. Well, today I learned that I burned 1.5 inches...1.5. That's it. And while any loss of inches is great, I was horrified about the way the numbers dropped off. It's because I haven't been working out and strength training the way that I should have been.
WOW, this is just the kick in the pants that I needed. The proof is in the pudding. I don't have a ton of weight to lose, but I have a ton of inches that I want to lose, so as my trainer said, it's more important than ever for me to hit the weights hard to achieve the body that I want. And now, I have never been more convinced. So, this is me, declaring that I am recommitting myself. No more playing around. This has got to be a priority. And from now on, it will be.
B-Core frittata (with potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers and soy cheese)
S-none
L-veggie burger, oatmeal with bananas and blueberries, mixed veggies
S-grapes
D-grilled shrimp and lobster, salad, mixed veggies, wild rice
S-popcorn, skim milk
Water-140 0z
Activity-none
WPA's none
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment