Sunday, July 8, 2007

Same gain, different outlook...

I had a my first gain with Weight Watchers about 5 weeks ago. I didn't let it stress me too much because I knew that I was doing all the right things, I had just run a 5k in 90 degree heat, so I was retaining quite a bit of water.

Well, I had my second gain this week, and I have quite a different take on things. I know that I was not doing the right thing. I did have a bad day eating wise when I went to the amusement park, but that wouldn't have showed on the scale if I hadn't been neglecting my workouts. I have already suffered in my lack of losing inches over the past month, and now, the scale has followed.

Working out is as much apart of my weight loss journey as eating right. I don't think I really thought that until the last couple of weeks. I knew that it was important, but I saw tons of women at my meetings who aren't working out, and they are losing just fine. Well, they aren't me. I HAVE to have that activity. It's not an option. So, from now on, it won't be.

B-grapes, oatmeal
S-none
L-spicy steak and beans with 1/4 cup brown rice (1 pt because of pasta for dinner)
salad, 2tsp oo and vinegar
S-almonds (2 points), skim milk
D-linguine with creamy shrimp sauce, broccoli
S-non fat plain yogurt with blueberries and banana

Water-140 oz
Activity-cardio 3 AP's
Points used-3

No comments: