Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF!

The week is OVER! Thank goodness. I am so exhausted. I can't wait for the weekend. I am just going to hibernate. At least I got dinner tonight. Surprisingly, I wasn't starving all day today since I was so low on points yesterday.

Well, I did talk to my coworker that hurt my feelings earlier in the week (referred to in post "You can't win sometimes"). She apologized for hurting my feelings, but says that she was trying to give me a compliment because she thought that I looked good. I think it was just lip service, but I am still glad that I talked to her about it, so she knows how I feel. I think that's going to be just as important for me as the weight loss process itself. I don't want to keep things inside that are bothering me. That was a source of my stress-eating. And since I am not doing that anymore, I am not going to hold on to those toxic feelings either. If I don't feel it's worth it to confront the person, then it's also not worth it to hold onto those feelings. So, I'll just either have to confront the person or let it go. Holding it in is no longer an option. Let's see how this works!


B-WW smoothie, skim milk
S-grapes
L-ww pita, deli sliced ham, laughing cow cheese, salad
S-yogurt, kashi go lean crunch
S-orange
D-chicken breast, stuffing, mixed veggies
S-almonds

Target points-31
Actual points-32
Water-120 oz
Activity-unscheduled day of rest

No comments: