Man, I feel great. I KILLED my workout today. I totally went hard. I had a low reps day, so I decided to up my weights, and it was HARD! I really had to push. I doubled my weights on the bench press, and added 5 lbs to almost everything else. Maybe I've been letting myself off to easy? Now that I know that I can do it, I am going to make sure I'm working to my potential. I am scared for tomorrow though. I am sure that I am going to be really sore.
I was REALLY hungry today. It may be due to the 800 calories I burned during my workout, so I had at least 36 points to work with today (I am going to start eating 32 target points a day instead of 31 and will eat 4 AP's on workout days)! I decided that I was still hungry after 36 so ate another point! I hope that I don't gain this week, but I am sure going to enjoy all the food I can eat. :)
B-oatmeal, skim milk, almonds
S-EAS shake, egg beaters, canadian bacon
L-boca burger, black beans, salad, orange, 2 wasa rye crackers
S-grapes, dannon light & fit, fiber one, kashin go lean crunch bar
D-chicken breast, brown rice, salsa, green beans
S-94 % ff popcorn 100 cal pack, slim a bear ice cream sandwich
Target points-31
Actual points-37
Activity- arms and running (8 AP's)
Water-140 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Doesn't feel great! I'm having a leg day today and with the mood I'm in I'm going to be going at it hard too.
Great job Rho.
Kathleen
Post a Comment