I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I lost too much weight this week. It feels blasphemous to type it. But, I lost 3.6 pounds this week, and with my nursing, it's just too much. So, I have to eat some more points. I need to find a balance between a healthy rate of loss and the amount of calories I take in. I never thought that I would be saying this, but it's true. I am working hard with my trainer, Corinne, to build up some muscles, and I don't want that destroyed by losing to fast. So, I'll be experimenting with eating my activity points and eating an extra point on non -workout days. Hopefully, we'll see a safe loss this week.
On a lighter note, can I say that I looked HOT today! I actually liked the way I looked. I had on a great knit dress (it was snowing here today) with some cute boots, and it looked great. I even got checked out by some guys who were standing outside my work. I can't remember the last time that happened. I love the confidence that I've found. I look forward to many more days when I feel I'm looking good!
B-WW smoothie, skim milk
S-dannon light & fit, kashi go lean crunch
L-grilled chicken, salad, 1/4 cup garlic mashed potatoes, orange
S-grapes, fiber one
D-Lean cuisine sesame stir fry with chicken
S-unsweetened applesauce, 94% ff popcorn 100 cal pack
Target points-31
Actual points-32
Activity-none
Water-130 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job on the WL, but you are correct, that is alot and you will want to make sure you temper it. Perhaps a little extra protien, apple with PB or yogurt with PP.
It is so great you felt HOT today. Amazing how the confidence ebbs and flows. I think soon we will have more days of the confidence and less of the insecurity. Great job.
Kathleen
Post a Comment