I'm off today, but I had a ton of housework to do. I also had a ton of errands, but I didn't do them because I didn't want to take the baby out in the rain. I found myself going over what someone said to me at work yesterday more than once. It must have affected me more than I thought.
One of my co-workers complimented me yesterday, and said that I have obviously lost more weight and that I was looking good. She then said that she could just see the confidence that I have in the way that I am carrying myself around the office. I didn't know how to take that. Was it a compliment? Was she trying to secretly be mean or sarcastic? I just didn't know. I mean, I don't feel any different. Is she really trying to say that she thinks I'm cocky? And why do I care what she thinks?
I thought about that alot during my workout today. It's funny how things affect you when you don't even realize it.
Well, I digress. I had a GREAT workout today. I couldn't run on my last run day, so I was really looking forward to getting back into it. I was afraid that I would still be in pain, but it was ok. I did a 28 minute run, 2.2 miles, and I feel so accomplished. This is my second to last week of the couch to 5k program. I can't even believe how far I've come. About 2 months ago, I had trouble running for 90 seconds at a time, and now I did 28 minutes! It's amazing. I finished up with abs/core, and I love it. It makes me feel so centered.
B-oatmeal, skim milk
S-kashi go lean crunchy bar-chocolate almond
L-boca burger, 3/4 cup black beans, 2tbs salsa, 1 tsp jalapeno peppers, salad
S-orange, nuts
D-turkey tenderloin, 1/2 large sweet potato, 1 cup steamed spinach
S-1/2 cup fiber one, skim milk
S-100 cal bag 94% fat free popcorn
Target points-32
Points used-33
Activity- c25k and abs/core (7AP's)
Water-140 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment