I am declaring it now. I refuse to let anyone hinder my efforts in this journey. People can tell me that "one doughnut won't hurt" and that I "look fine the way I am now", but I am not going to let them in my head. I am not trying to lose weight for anyone other than myself. I want to be healthy, plain and simple. I want to get control over my eating and make changes that I will continue for the rest of my life. I will decide what is ok for me to eat and when I look fine. Me, and no one else.
Ok, I've just been having a bit of rough time at work. I think that instead of people embracing my choices, they are really trying to derail them. I haven't tried to force my new lifestyle on anyone, but I will let people know that I won't be doing the unhealthy things I had been doing before. I know that people are resistant to change, but it's sad that some would rather sabotage than try to understand.
B-Kashi go lean crunch, milk
S-orange
L-salad, 2 wasa crackers, deli ham, laughing cow light cheese wedge
S-dannon light and fit, 1/2 cup fiber one, kashi granola bar
D-Roasted chicken breast, 1/2 sweet potato
S-mixed nuts, orange
Target points-32
Points used-31
Activity-none
Water-120+ oz