I don't think I have been so glad to see the end of the week in a loooong time! It's an awful day today. It's sleeting and snowing, so it took me close to 3 hours just to get home. Another hectic day. I am so glad that I don't have to do the hospital for another month. I am going back to my regular schedule, and I couldn't be more pleased about that.
I just couldn't work out tonight. By the time I got home, I was physically, but more importantly MENTALLY exhausted. I just didn't have the energy to put into a work out. I tried, but I wasn't using good form, so I stopped before I got injured. The race is coming up, so I don't want to risk that. I'll just have to make it up tomorrow.
I don't know why I thought today would be different. I did terribly with eating again. I had 9 points left over. I did get to eat all my lunch today, but not enough food overall.
Food, more of the same...